Stella's Story: Part 1

Here is the beginning of Stella's Story: Stella's Story: Part 1
The rest is coming soon!

Stella is Coming on Monday

As Dr. Potter put it, "the gig is up." Although my amniotic fluid had not decreased, Stella has not grown at all in two weeks. She is still estimated to be only about 4 lbs. She is scheduled to arrive on Monday morning a long as she maintains her activity over the weekend. I am still in shock, as I expected her to make it until the 11th. Please be praying!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

My photo
This is the story of our daughter, Stella Rose, who went to be with Jesus after five days here on this earth. Stella was born with multiple birth defects due to a severe case of Wolf Hirschhorn Syndrome. Although Stella is no longer with us in person, she has changed us forever. Stella's legacy is my journey on a new road without my daughter, and how God is working in our hearts.

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner