Stella's Story: Part 1

Here is the beginning of Stella's Story: Stella's Story: Part 1
The rest is coming soon!

Light Up the Sky

I'm so weepy tonight.  It's been awhile since I've cried, so I guess it's time. Driving home in dreary weather did wonders for my mood, too.

And I have a new favorite song that seems to bring on the tears. 

Light Up the Sky
The Afters

Light, light, light up the sky
Light up the sky to show me You are with me
I, I, I can’t deny
Oh I can’t deny that You are right here with me
You’ve opened my eyes so I can see You all around me
Light, light, light up the sky
Light up the sky to show me You are with me

When stars are hiding in the clouds
I don’t feel them shining
When I can’t see beyond my doubt
The silver lining
When I’ve almost reached the end
Like a flood You’re rushing in
Love is rushing in


When I look at the night sky, I think of my little star, my Stella, shining away in heaven.  I love seeing the stars; they bring a bittersweet comfort.  I really believe God gave us the stars as a reminder that there's hope after this life, a heavens far above us in space and understanding.  A beautiful place where my Stella feels only joy. 

Grandpa even registered a star in Stella's name for our Christmas present.  This was the perfect gift for us since Stella means extraordinary star.  Stella Rose Eber is officially a star now in every way possible!
(I'll have to post her star registry letter soon.)

Tonight, I can't see the stars through the clouds.  I don't know why, but it really upsets me.  I miss my little star so much tonight, and I miss the twinkling reminders that she is with her Creator.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

My photo
This is the story of our daughter, Stella Rose, who went to be with Jesus after five days here on this earth. Stella was born with multiple birth defects due to a severe case of Wolf Hirschhorn Syndrome. Although Stella is no longer with us in person, she has changed us forever. Stella's legacy is my journey on a new road without my daughter, and how God is working in our hearts.

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner