Stella's Story: Part 1

Here is the beginning of Stella's Story: Stella's Story: Part 1
The rest is coming soon!

I haven't abandoned you!

Hello again, blog.  I'm very sorry for neglecting you, and I really have missed you.  The reason I have not visited you in awhile is not just the reason that many of my friends have assumed. 

I think I'm finally done being sick every other week, and I think I may now better luck sorting through the many conflicting feelings that have been racing around in my head. 

To my readers: I'm sorry for not the lack of posts for you to read.  I am hoping to get back on track now. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

My photo
This is the story of our daughter, Stella Rose, who went to be with Jesus after five days here on this earth. Stella was born with multiple birth defects due to a severe case of Wolf Hirschhorn Syndrome. Although Stella is no longer with us in person, she has changed us forever. Stella's legacy is my journey on a new road without my daughter, and how God is working in our hearts.

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner